- Job description
Execute NATO’s federal government affairs strategies and initiatives to achieve the cinema industry’s policy goals.
- Issues covered
- Federal legislative and regulatory issues including: Labor, Interchange, Health Care, Ratings, Intellectual Property, Food and Beverage Policy.
- Work experience summary
- Deputy Director of Government Affairs, National Association of Theatre Owners, April 2007 – Present Washington, DC
- Legislative Correspondent, Office of U.S. Senator Pat Roberts, March 2003 – June 2005 Washington, DC
- Assistant Editor, Atlantic Information Services, Inc., July 2000 – March 2003 Washington, DC
- Topeka, KS
- University of Kansas, BS Journalism and BGS Anthropology
- Favorite Film
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Concession stand must haves
- Milk Duds
- Favorite cinema memory
Watching Raiders of the Lost Ark.