- Job description
CinemaCon Trade Show salesman and manager. Convention operations and administration.
- Issues covered
- Work experience summary
Before joining CinemaCon in 2010, I received my B.A. in Communication Studies with a concentration in Advertising and Public Relations from the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Hewlett, NY and Forest Hills (Queens), NY
- State University of New York at Buffalo (UB)
- Favorite Film
- Fargo (1996)
- Concession stand must haves
- Medium popcorn mixed with nonpareils and large water.
- Favorite cinema memory
- Going to the movies every year on Christmas Day with my family including: Father of the Bride (1991), Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) Toy Story (1995), Titanic (1997) and Ali (2001).