- Job description
Financial processing and maintenance for CinemaCon. Processing and organization of CinemaCon office. Advertising maintenance.
- Issues covered
- Visa invitations, receivable and payable payments, advertising artwork.
- Work experience summary
I started my career in medical office management and finances. I then moved on to spend 12 years at Gurwin Nursing and Rehab and its 5 affiliate companies as a financial supervisor. In 2008 I accepted a position as the Director of Finance for the Long Island Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association, a national charity. I remained in that role until I joined the CinemaCon staff in October of 2012, in my present position of Bookkeeper and Office Manager.
- Northport, New York
- SUNY Farmingdale, Suffolk Community College
- Favorite Film
- Avatar….Forest Gump….The Blind Side…so many…..
- Concession stand must haves
- Buttered Popcorn a must!
- Favorite cinema memory
- Those Drive-Ins as a kid were a great family time.