- Job description
Serve as NATO’s liaison to the entertainment industry (studios, guilds, trade associations, and vendor companies)
- Issues covered
- Cinema Technologies, Environmental Issues, In-Theater Marketing, Movie Theft, and Movie Ratings
- Work experience summary
I graduated from the University of San Diego with a Bachelors degree in Political Science and a minor in Leadership. After college I moved to Washington, DC and served as a policy advisor for Senator Wayne Allard (R-CO) and Congressman Jon Porter (R-NV-3). In 2008, I moved back to California and started my career with NATO.
- Laguna Hills, CA & La Jolla, CA
- University of San Diego (USD)
- Favorite Film
- The Princess Bride (1987)
- Concession stand must haves
- Large Diet Coke, Red Vines, Milk Duds, and a medium popcorn with extra salt
- Favorite cinema memory
- Going to the drive in with my parents on a regular basis while a child. I got to wear pajamas and eat junk food…what could be better! I used to slam the car door on my fingers on a regular basis (on the way to the bathroom or concession stand); my parents usually bought me extra junk food to stop me from crying, so it all worked out!